Waking Night Care Worker
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Are you passionate about care? Do you want to finish your day knowing you've made a difference to someone's life?
If you answer yes, then we have the career for you!
******NEW STARTER BONUS UP TO £500******
About the Role
The purpose of your new job is to give the highest quality care within our homes. This will include:
- Supporting people who require residential care, including those living with dementia
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with personal care
- Involved in writing support plans
- Enhancing the lives of our people by providing first class care
Whether you may be giving support with personal care or joining in with user's activities, the variety within your role will give you great job satisfaction!
Do I need experience? You would need to have at least some experience within a care setting. Anyone can apply, we don't need any qualifications as you will always be learning through our innovative training and support programme, giving you the best skills possible to ensure you reach your full potential.
All you need is good communication skills and to be able to show compassion, respect and patience to the people we support and to live our values.
Why work for us?
"I've never enjoyed a job as much as I do this one, working with The Fremantle Trust. We're like a family, it's a great working environment and I'm always learning!"
We are committed to your development, with clear career pathways and training and support to help you reach your goals.
- Competitive pay rate of £10.27 per hour with an enhancement £4.00 per hour for Bank Holidays
- We provide a fully paid DBS, generous holiday, pension and life assurance
- Corporate induction and training for your care certificate
- We promote a friendly and supportive working environment with flexible shift patterns
- Employee Assistance Programme
- The Fremantle Benefit Hub – provides access to numerous amazing discounts and offers. Deals can be found for insurance, travel, restaurant, shopping, family care, care rentals, your favourite local establishments and much more!
- Starter bonus up to £500
This could be the best job you ever do – so what are you waiting for?
Established since 1992, we're a charity and not-for-profit organisation that provides care and support for older people and adults with learning disabilities. Today, we have up to 1300 staff supporting over 1,100 residents at services across Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire.
As a care provider we have a duty of care to our service users and employees to ensure we operate in a safe environment. Therefore from time to time we will require you to take part in mandatory health testing and health vaccination programmes.
All Fremantle staff must understand and actively participate in the Safeguarding, Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity policies and procedures to ensure that people who use services, other staff and stakeholders are safe and respected in Fremantle services.
Each staff member must also take joint responsibility with their line manager for their own personal and professional development at work
Please note payments made in line with the new starter bonus are subject to terms and conditions.
Proud to support the #madewithcare adult social care recruitment campaign.
For more information why not get in touch? Call our Recruitment Team on 0333 400 1020 or apply online.