The GAP Arts Project
ApplyAsk a question
We are looking for three new trustees to bring fresh skills and perspectives to support us through our exciting next phase of strategic development.
What will you be doing?
We are a young and diverse board and are particularly looking for individuals with skills and expertise in the following areas:
- Monitoring and data analysis – to support us in preparing a data strategy alongside supporting with project evaluation and project planning. Ideally this person would have experience within a datadriven background and be able to advise on the most appropriate data trends and methodologies.
- Leadership and management – to support us to develop our governance as we move from being project funded to being core funded. Ideally this person would have experience of leading organisations during transitional periods and knowledge of HR and people management.
- Digital and IT infrastructure – to support us to incorporate digital thinking into our projects and ways of working. Ideally this person will bring digital and IT skills that can support us to update our systems and ensure we are supported effectively by our digital and IT infrastructure.
What are we looking
We are looking for three individuals passionate about using their skills to enhance our organisation.
What difference will you make?
The benefits of being our trustee are:
- Playing a significant role in shaping the future of the organisation.
- Complimentary evening meal before trustee meetings.
- Access to relevant training, and annual organisation wide training days, free of charge.
- Invitations to events and activities run by The GAP.
- Opportunity to speak publicly and represent the organisation
Before you apply
HOW TO APPLY
All applicants are required to submit the following:
- A cover letter addressing which particular skills and experience you would contribute to our current period of growth and transition, why you want to apply and what makes you the ideal trustee for the role.
- Your CV
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
Monday 27 March 2023, 9am
Shortlisting will take place Monday 27 March.
Interviews scheduled for 5pm onwards on Thursday 30 March and Friday 31 March
ApplyAsk a question