Learning and Development Facilitator
Window Systems Division
Telford, Hortonwood 37
Learning and Development Manager
To provide training and assessment to staff within the Epwin Group WSD, in order to develop and capture skills which are necessary to increase and measure personnel competence and maintain compliance.
Contributing to the delivery of the operational strategy through as part of the training team by supporting the management on site by ensuring the L&D department are aligned to the business needs.
Supporting and championing the learning and development process for all staff, ensuring access to advice and guidance and both internal resources, external provision where required.
- Adherence to all organisational policies, management systems and standard operational procedures, including legal responsibilities in relation to Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality.
- Work positively to develop and foster good working relationships with colleagues and contracted personnel in order to maintain a culture of mutual respect and dignity.
- Represent the organisation in a positive way as to avoid the damage of corporate image or bringing the company into disrepute.
- Promote and display the Epwin Core Values.
- Ensure all Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality requirements are met and operations including training and non-training conform to legislative requirements.
- Support the induction process of new staff and ongoing development for the duration of the employee lifecycle.
- Maintain levels of personal competence through CPD.
- Update training and competence records, and all associated administration related to the learning and development function.
- Deliver instruction and assessment to meet business objectives as directed by the management team and the organisational development plan.
- Maintain and improve learning resources within scope of own responsibilities.
- Assist the learning and development team in the maintenance of the quality and integrity of the company’s approved centre status.
- Carry out internal audits & assessments as and when required.
- Champion continual improvement activity and act as a change agent throughout the organisation.
- Act as a Coach and Mentor to staff at appropriate levels as directed planned as part of the company organisational development planning.
- Conduct Behavioural Monitoring activities to maintain operational standards.
- Maintain a flexible approach to operations and undertake task for which he/she is technically competent.
Key Experiences and Skills Required:
- Good level of numeracy and literacy.
- Good / Strong communication skills.
- Basic ability with MS Office software.
- Warehouse Supervision/Management Experience
- Experience of Warehouse Management and Distribution Systems and processes
- Level 3 Training / Instruction Qualification.
- Fork Lift Licence and instructor (ie ITSSAR/RTITB)
- IOSH Managing Safely.
- Environmental Awareness Level 2.
- Certificate in Vocational Assessment (CAVA) or equivalent (TAQA, A1,D32/D33)
- Utilisation / Efficiency.
- Project completion
- Competence (Competence Audits) Performance.
- Development of skills and competence in line with the training plan.
- Clean, neat and tidy approach to work.
- Punctual and organised
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a larger team.
- Good polite manner.
- Motivated to learn and develop skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive approach to the working environment.
- Driven approach to work