Trading Team Leader
Salary equivalent of £19,546.80 – £20,347.60 Per Year Plus Overtime.
Trading Team Leader: £10.74 – £11.18 Per Hour.
Our store in Bradfordare looking for a minimum 35 Hoursa week Trading Team Leader.
Do you have supervisory or managerial experience ?!
Are you passionate about career progression ?!
Is valued training important to you ?!
…then do your research on us at dunelmcareers.com, create your CV, apply and come and work for an organisation voted one of the top fiveretail companies to work for in the UK!!
Find your happy place:
Your main focus will be a wonderful combination of both the customer and our products, and you’ll have a keen eye for merchandising; knowing exactly what our customers want and when.
As well as being responsible for the set up and task management of campaigns throughout the year, including seasonal promotions and sales, your role will be varied and ever-changing.
Working closely with the Stock and Delivery Team Leader in store, you’ll focus thoroughly on stock floor replenishment and driving your team to achieve tasks in an effective and timely manner.
This is the perfect position for someone who enjoys a fast-paced and sometimes challenging environment and along with recruitment, training and hosting daily briefs you’ll be trusted with whole store responsibilities, such as key holding, rotas and cash handling.
All we ask…
… is that you’re a polite and focused individual who is able to motivate and lead a growing team.
You’ll have previous supervisory experience, preferably in a retail environment so you’ll understand the importance of being completely customer focused, always aiming to communicate effectively and ultimately selling more.
You’ll be a flexible individual able to work across the weekends and evenings.
And working closely with other Team Leaders throughout the store, as well as the Deputy Store Manager and Store Manager, means you’ll be an effective communicator, committed to success throughout both your department and the entirety of Dunelm.
What’s in it for you?
- Holiday entitlement of 28 days.
- Days off so you can celebrate your Birthday and also when you move ‘Home’ so you can get settled in.
- Family leave – Maternity and paternity leave.
- A cool 15% discount on all Dunelm products, in-store and online to help make your house a 'Home'.
- Amazing Internal colleague network groups where our colleagues are empowered to create environments where everyone can feel at Home and communicate.
- Contribution to your pension scheme for the twilight years.
- Fantastic sharesave option where colleagues can buy Dunelm shares on a monthly basis at a discounted rate to build up an investment for that rainy day.
- Cycle to work scheme to help keep colleagues fit and help with air pollution, travel costs, tax and national insurance.
- Continuous training and ongoing coaching so colleagues feel confident and in control of their role.
- A caring and diverse colleague wellbeing support which includes access to our colleague financial support fund, an online medical GP and counselling support which is provided by our partnership with Retail Trust.
- Tonnes of genuine career opportunities and the support to grow your career through the business as each individual colleague wishes to.
And many many more… plus !!… discounts and cashback from restaurants, cinema, hotels and fashion retailers !!
Dunelm is committed to becoming a fully inclusive business that is representative of our customers and locations. We recognise the value in diversity and welcome applications from all candidates regardless of sex, age, race, religion, ability, gender or sexual identity, socio-economic background or education. We are committed to making Dunelm a place where everyone can enjoy a successful career and have systems in place to support all our staff. We are seeking applications from candidates who share our values and celebrate diversity in all its forms.