Trade Counter Assistant
Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
Our trade counters
Our trade counters are a positive and thriving environment where we put customers at the heart of everything we do and know that the team in our branches play a vital role in that. We are a growing, dynamic business and we’re looking for team players to grow with us. If you’ve got a can-do, will-do attitude and an eagerness to learn, you’re exactly the kind of person we’re looking for.
The role of a Branch Assistant:
- Works together with the team to provide excellent customer service.
- Help maintain high standards within the trade counter area and warehouse.
- Has a can-do/will-do attitude and able to work within a small team.
- Assist with health and safety compliance.
- Is competent with multi-drop deliveries.
- Work with the Branch Manager and the rest of the team to achieve branchperformance targets.
- Provide cover in the branch when required.
Our ideal Branch Assistant:
- Will have a friendly, welcoming attitude and have energy and passion that is required to deliver what our customers require.
- Be versatile and prepared to assist in all aspects of running the branch.
- Must have a full valid driving license. A forklift truck license would be preferable but if not, training will be provided.
- Previous experience in a driving role would be advantageous.
- Good organisational skills and be IT literate.
- Experience in a trade counter environment would be preferred but not essential as the right attitude and drive will overcome any lack of this experience. Full training will be provided
- Previous driving experience
What you’ll get
- A competitive salary up to £22,000 per annum and the potential to earn a performance related bonus.
- 24 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays.
- Company pension.
- Generous staff discount.
- The chance to join a vibrant, progressive company that looks after their people.
- The opportunity to voice your ideas and help shape the future of the business.
- Real career prospects for the right people within any of the many businesses within the Epwin Group Plc.
- Enrolment within “Lifeworks” which entitles the employee to discounts at many high-street and online retailers as well as a wider range of additional benefits.
- Monthly awards where our people are recognised for outstanding contributions.
- On the job and on-line training. We invest in our people.