Temporary Part Time Cleaning Operative – 6 to 9 months to Cover Maternity
Ericw Right Group
The Eric Wright Group is an established leader within the property sector. In additional to facilities management we offer a wide range of services from construction, civil engineering, mechanical and electrical engineering, to property development. We believe that we are uniquely well equipped to take care of our clients' requirements from design to completion and beyond.
The Group encompasses a number of individual companies and subsidiaries, each with its own specific focus, resourced by staff with specialist skills. While each company operates independently, they are all intrinsically linked and regularly work closely together. This gives the Group the ability to successfully deliver a wide range of projects, offering a seamless joined-up approach across all areas of expertise.
We are looking to recruit a Cleaning Operative to work at our Health Centre Nye Bevan House, Maclure Road, Rochdale, OL11 1DN.. Reporting to the Cleaning Supervisor, you will work individually or as part of a team to undertake the cleaning of designated areas within the property and to ensure that they are kept in a clean and hygienic environment.
You duties will include but not be limited to:
- Cleaning, washing, sweeping, vacuum cleaning, emptying of litter bin, polishing and dusting of the designated areas (which may include toilets and shower areas), and fixture and fittings, using where appropriate, powered equipment.
- The movement of items of furniture.
- All duties must be carried out to comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act; statutory and company instruction and regulation and any other legal requirements.
- To relieve and assist in other establishments in certain circumstances.
- To attend and take all necessary action, statutory and otherwise in the event of accident, fire, loss, theft, lost property, damage, unfit food or other irregularities and complete the necessary return and/or reports.
- To attend meetings as requested.
- Duties may vary dependant on the requirement to cover in times of staff absence.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- Comply with Company rules, policies and procedures at all times.
It is essential that you have worked in a similar role and enjoy working as part of a busy team. You will have excellent customer service skills and be confident in communicating with clients, patients and colleagues.
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 6.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m. (10 hours per week)
This role is subject to completion and satisfactory outcome of a Disclosure and Barring Check (DBS).