Fish Brothers Limited
Are you a highly skilled vehicle technician looking for your next career opportunity?
At our Orbit MOT and Service Centre, our friendly and helpful staff provide servicing and repairs and we are looking to expand the team.
Vehicle Technicians are the backbone of our business and are required to diagnose, repair and service our customers' vehicles. We are always looking for great vehicle technicians to contribute to the success of our business by carrying out servicing or repairs in a timely fashion in order to get the vehicle back on the road as quickly as possible. If you are a fully qualified (or time served) vehicle technician and ideally hold a current driving licence (so that you can carry out vehicle road testing) then we would love to hear from you.
As a skilled Vehicle Technician you will be responsible for repairing and servicing motor vehicles of all types in accordance with Company standards in a safe and efficient manner. You will carry out repairs and servicing to the highest standard and appropriate specification. Similarly, you will test and diagnose faults providing written reports on component defects and/or systems with impending failure. You will have excellent communication skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Only applicants with appropriate hands on experience and qualifications in the motor industry should apply. In return, we offer excellent earning potential, a good bonus scheme and working practices.
Own tools are required.
Our Vehicle Technicians will:
• Carry out repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification;
• Test and diagnose faults as requested;
• Examine vehicles, recognise and provide a written report on vehicle (or component) defects or systems of impending failure;
• Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others;
• Promote and maintain the Company image, acting as a brand ambassador and maintain exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
Who we’re looking for:
- L2 City and guilds in mechanical (or above)
- L2 NVQ in mechanical (or above)
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.
- An eye for detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Quality awareness.
- Communication skills.
- Full driving license.
What you’ll get:
We know that everyone has different priorities at different stages of their lives, so we offer a wide range of rewards and benefits. As well as holiday and contributory pension, you can expect to enjoy:
- Bonus scheme
- Overtime payments for working above 40 hours per week.
- Life assurance
- Employee assistance programme offering free, independent, confidential support and counselling 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Health Cash Plan – claim cash back towards your healthcare costs and get access to health and well-being services
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that really values your skills, team focus and hard work.