Technical Manager – West London
Location: West London
Job Type: Technical
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: 50k – 55k pension + healthcare DOE
Date Posted: 20/02/2023
Expiry Date: 25/03/2023
Job Title: Technical Manager
Location: West London
Salary: 50k – 55k pension + healthcare DOE.
Are you able to drive standards to meet BRC and retailer audit requirements? Develop and inspire technical teams? If you have a proven background in food manufacturing, then apply below!
- As Technical Manager you will be a key member of the SLT of this key site, managing the site Technical, Quality and Hygiene teams and ensuring that the company’s products are manufactured to standards that meet or exceed all agreed internal or external specifications.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a robust auditing programme that continues to meet the requirements set by all the BRC and all major retailers.
- Developing the site technical strategy, to show continuous improvement and added value.
- Be customer facing on all technical issues and support the commercial team.
- Develop a quality culture throughout the manufacturing site by supporting the Site Director and senior team to continuously improve against standards.
- Are you Degree qualified (preferably food science) or equivalent with a several years’ experience, and have HACCP L4?
- Ideally you will have a background in fast moving, fast reacting food manufacturing i.e., ready meals, sandwiches etc.
- As a Technical Manager, have you been responsible for dealing with one or more of the UK’s major retailers, in relation to audits, etc?
- You will have an excellent track record of managing teams, building capability, addressing any issues effectively and in compliance with legislative and company policies and procedures.
- You will be Self-motivated and highly resilient.
- Demonstrate a solid level of numeracy – able to calculate and report on performance and shift KPI’s and present to the board and customers
- My client is a renowned manufacturer of high-quality food products and this site manufactures own-label and branded food products for the UK retailers.
- My client will offer excellent career development opportunities for those with ambition.
To apply for this exciting exclusive role, please send a copy of your CV quoting HM12651 for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463