Milestone Infrastructure Ltd is currently looking to recruitTechnical Administratorto work on our Term Maintenance Contract contract in Wiltshire.
As the Technical Administrator you will be part of our Highways delivery team who are responsible for the deliveryof all Highways maintenance services including street lighting for Wiltshire County Council.
Milestone have been awarded the Wiltshire Highways Term Maintenance contractor which starts 1st April 2023. The contract runs until the end of March 2028 with a possible further 5 year extension up to March 2033.
The contract requires us to maintain the highways network in Wiltshire, including Winter Maintenance service, Emergency response, Street Lighting, Carriageways potholes repairs and patching, drainage works, footway construction
Your duties & responsibilities will be:
- Provide general administrative / co-ordination duties where appropriate
- Quality Management/Administration
- Assist the team with maintaining the Quality systems
- Provision pf performance data
- Undertake weekly data input for cost capture
- Undertake archiving duties
- Assist Supervisor with daily activities including on site inspections and investigation
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- MS Office- Word, Excel, Power point, Access or equivalent plus a willingness to develop other IT skills
- Working knowledge of accurate data entry into spreadsheet/database applications or similar
- Manage records and archiving of information in a logical manner
- Proficient use of computers (MS Office) including the manipulation of databases
- Experience of administrative or technical support duties for a team.
- Drivers licence.
- Experience in admin or technical support with a proven track record in lieu of qualifications
- A logical approach to work and show initiative
- A confident and professional manner
- Being well organised and demonstrate good attention to detail
- A thorough and accurate approach to their work
- A good communicator and able to work with and in teams
- A willingness to undertake any new task in the support of the business needs
What’s in it for you?
- 28 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Pension scheme
- Career progression