Team Member Nights – £10.60ph
Holiday Inn Express Doncaster
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
JOIN OUR FAMILY
At RBH we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting them first. Our approach to diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing, sustainability and individuality sets us apart from our competitors and is one of the reasons we are rated Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality! We are passionate about the industry and always on the lookout for new talent to join us on our journey…
Where Will You Be Working?
A modern Doncaster hotel with excellent transport links, free parking, free WiFi and breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express® Doncaster hotel is three miles from the town centre. There are direct trains to Sheffield, Leeds, York and Manchester from Doncaster station, a short drive away. The nearby M18and A1(M) motorways provide easy access to the whole region. There's free on-site parking, and the nearest bus stop is outside the hotel.
You can join excited football fans at Doncaster Rovers' Eco Power Stadium or have a flutter at the Doncaster Racecourse, both within 10 minutes of the hotel by car. If you prefer retail therapy, the Lakeside Village Outlet Shopping Centre is less than a mile away.
You can host your clients in the hotel's two naturally lit, air-conditioned meeting rooms, which have free WiFi and space for up to 40 guests. If you're in for a long day, you can order catered lunches, from sandwiches and chips to a full, hot buffet. The Lakeside business park, home to many important local companies, is five minutes' drive away.
The Express Start Breakfast buffet, with scrambled eggs, beans, sausages, bacon and continental items, is included in your room rate. In the evening, settle down to scampi. and chips or a burger in the comfortable chairs of the airy Great Room restaurant or unwind with a glass of wine in the bar.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A NIGHTS TEAM MEMBER AT HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS DONCASTER
What you'll be doing…
Reporting to the Nights Manager, you can expect your working day to include the following.
- Assist all departments including reception, bar kitchen and conference to ensure smooth running of the hotel operation
- Ensure night audit and all paperwork are completed accurately and sent to the relevant people to get the hotel ready for next day trading.
- Provide excellent guest service
- Maximize the service opportunities for guests to ensure return visits
- Ensure the conference rooms are cleaned and set up ready for the next day conferences as per the hotels policy.
- Setting up, preparation, service and clearing of breakfast including using the dishwasher and general cleaning and tidying.
- Public area maintenance including replenishing of vending area and toilets supplies together with completion of necessary documentation i.e. temperature controls.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
We hire mostly on personality & potential but here are a few of our requirements…
To succeed in the role of Nights Team Member, you will need the following qualities and skills.
- Perform other tasks at the level of the role as directed by your line manager in pursuit of the achievement of business goals.
- Have the desire and ability to improve your knowledge and abilities through on-going training and development.
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team with colleagues from different viewpoints, cultures and countries.
- Comply with the company codes of conduct at all times.
- To constantly improve product knowledge to maximize revenue and service provided.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture…
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends & family
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free meals on duty saving you over £1000 per year
- Free parking whilst at work
To learn more about our full benefits package, click hereto watch our employee benefits video.
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We accept and celebrate our team for who they are and welcome people of all races, disabilities, sex, gender identities and reassignment, sexual orientation, ages, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We keep our recruitment process simple and consider applicants on their abilities alone to ensure a fair interview process. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact [email protected].