Swimming Instructor (self employed) Login to Save this vacancy
David Lloyd Clubs
About the Role
A career with David Lloyd Clubs as a Self Employed Swimming Instructor is hugely rewarding. We like to think we have the best environment, the best equipment and the best people.
As a self employed instructor you may already have your own private clients, however your commitment to the needs of the Club’s members will be demonstrated by your enthusiasm and individual approach. You'll be a dedicated Swim professional, who leads by example and is entirely committed to helping the members achieve their aims no matter what the age!
What skills / qualifications do we need from you?
• An ASA Level 2 qualification
• A genuine passion for fitness.
• You will strive to always give great service and exceed expectations.
• Have strong engagement, good communication and active listening skills.
• Be a great team player and happy to share knowledge and best practice.
So whether you are looking to kick start your career with us for the first time or if you are now retired and looking to stay active to inspire others; we would love to hear from you.
You bring the passion. We bring the purpose. We’re more than a Club. We’re a community. Be a part of it.