Supply teacher with SEMH experience
Supply Teacher experienced in SEMH settings required
We are currently working with an SEMH school who are looking to appoint a qualified Teacher with experience teaching in an SEMH Setting in the Bradford area to start ASAP up until the end of the academic year. Students attending this setting are between the ages of 11-19 years old who find it difficult to meet expectations of mainstream education. Ideally you will need to demonstrate a strong presence as well as excellent behaviour management. It is highly important to demonstrate you can build and maintain strong relationships with the students which will lead to an improvement in behaviour and attainment. You will need to demonstrate resilience and the ability to work across curriculum content. If you would like further information about this role, please contact me on 0113 45700851 or email [email protected]
Job spec & Description:
- Hold Qualified Teacher status or equivalent.
- Provide quality first teaching and learning experiences that are differentiated, stimulating, diverse and relevant so that pupils are positively engaged
- Recognise pupils as individuals and provide them with a personalised education that nurtures them socially, emotionally, mentally and academically
- Ensure that the well-being and personal development of all our pupils and staff are promoted and safeguarded so that they make a positive contribution to both the school and the wider community
- Work in partnership with all stakeholders and the Bradford community in order for pupils to fulfil their potential in becoming aspirational life-long learners.
- Experience of teaching pupils that may present with challenging behaviour, social emotional mental health issues, attention deficit hyperactive disorder, disengaged in their learning, LAC’s and attachment disorders.
- Creative and innovative in delivering lessons.
- Strong presence and strong behaviour management.
- Demonstrate building and maintaining solid relationships with the students.
- -Competitive rates of pay from between M2 – M4 + 1 SEN point (AWR Compliant)
- -On the job training provided by the school
- -24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants
- We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfil career ambitions. This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle. We are committed to get it right. First time. Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child.
PK education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.