Speech and Language Therapist
Job: Speech and Language Therapist
Location: West London
Salary: Dependant on experience
A thriving and highly successful non-selective, independent school in Notting Hill with 360 boys, aged 2 ½ to 8 are looking for a Speech and Language Therapist to start ASAP. The position is long term and full time and the main responsibility will be to plan, organise and teach 1:1 speech and language sessions, run language groups and have input into social groups.
The successful Speech and Language Therapist will ideally hold a recognised Speech and Language Therapy degree and have some school / classroom based experienced. As well as this a passion for, working with young children is essential and experience of training and working with teachers is desirable. The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate excellent assessment skills as well as a dynamic and creative approach to delivering therapy to boys.
Suitable candidates will:
- Have experience of delivering Speech and Language therapy to young children.
- Be an excellent practitioner who values children.
- Have high, though realistic expectations of the children.
- Have a thorough up-to-date knowledge of speech and language therapy and ideally some understanding of other educational needs.
- Be IT literate.
- Be committed to making a difference to all children of all abilities and talents,
- using a variety of teaching styles to aid learning.
- Be a committed, dynamic and pro-active therapist and a cheerful, friendly and
- co-operative member of the staff.
- Be supportive and positive in their interactions with team members and pupils.
- Maintain excellent levels of organisation, appearance, attendance and punctuality.
- Involve themselves fully in the life of the school.
- Value, and be willing to promote, the caring ethos of the school.
If this Speech and Language Therapist position is of interest to you then please send me your most up to date CV or call the office on 02038410777 and ask to speak to Jack for further information.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.