Solutions & Implementation Project Manager
The Scottish Qualifications Authority is seeking a Solutions & Implementation Manager to work within our Business Development directorate, to develop and implement business processes for bid and new contract operations. The solutions and Implementation team work closely with the bid team. Our role is to review bid documentation and understand the requirements of each contract we work on.
You will work across all functions of the business – including Business Systems, Human Resources and Finance – developing organisational knowledge and relationships with key personnel, whilst contributing directly to the achievement of our corporate outcomes.
The successful candidate will be required to plan and coordinate activities related to business process solution build (for new contract opportunities) and implementation (for secured contracts), including the coordination of a range of stakeholders. In order to do this you will be required to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Plan and coordinate activity involved in the design of aspects of business process solutions in relation to service and product offering for new contract opportunities, in line with tender requirements and organisational values.
- Lead on the development of requirements and high-level plans to support the overall business process solution for a new contract opportunity.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential partners, stakeholder groups and clients to build business process solutions which are cost effective, reflect best practice and meet customer needs and expectations.
Additionally you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- An ability to gather, analyse and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise oral and written reports.
- Experience of the successful management of projects and/or experience in coordinating groups of diverse individuals to complete a project (in order to evidence soft skills of negotiation, relationship building and delegation & monitoring of tasks)
Applicants, as a minimum, should be educated to SCQF Level 9 (SVQ 4/Degree) and/or be able to demonstrate direct relevant experience for this role.
If you think you’ve got the skills, knowledge and experience required to succeed in this exciting opportunity, visit www.sqa.org.uk/recruitment for more information and complete an application form.
SQA welcomes applications from every section of the community. SQA has a Gaelic Language Plan and is committed to its purpose.
Tha Plana Gàidhlig aig SQA agus tha sinn a' creidsinn gu h-àrachdach agus na h-amasan a tha air cur a-mach sa Phlana Nàiseanta don Ghàidhlig.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and encourage applications from all members of the community. We are committed to the Disability Confident Initiative and offer a guaranteed interview to any applicant who considers themself to be disabled and who meets the competency requirements for the post.