Site Office Administrator
Morgan Sindall Group PLC
Motherwell, North Lanarkshire
As an instrumental part of a construction management team, focusing on the delivery of a major construction project in Scotland, you will look after the various offices and administration functions across the site,
You will be the first point of contact for the various engineering teams, for all office/administration-related queries, including the likes of travel arrangements, coordinating various functions (IT, catering, cleaning, etc), procurement of various supplies (IT, office equipment, stationary, PPE, etc) and supporting Project Managers with reporting and communication.
You will initially be based at our Motherwell office where you will work with members of the project team and with other office staff, initially for familiarisation and training, to ensure you are well prepared for the transition to our Dalry construction site, which will then become your permanent location.
Reporting to the Project Construction Manager, this role is part of the Project Management and Construction department at BakerHicks.
Why this role?
- You will work with interesting people in diverse positions
- Fast-paced environment where no two days are the same
- Great opportunity to gain experience in a niche market that allows autonomy and the ability to make the role your own
- You will be supporting a very large project working with both junior and senior stakeholders
- You will have office administration experience – preferably within construction or similar
- Have a working knowledge of MS Office
- You will be a good communicator and able to work well and effectively under pressure – this is essential
- You have experience in coordinating multiple initiatives at any given time
- You will be willing to work from our Motherwell office initially for training (this will be hybrid working) before transferring over to the site in Dalry (onsite daily)
Ireland’s largest hospital. Europe’s most complex station development. World-class biomedical research laboratories. At BakerHicks, we provide an incredible range of design and engineering consultancy services to clients who demand exceptional results.
Specialising in complex infrastructure, process, and built environments across the full project life cycle, our disciplines range from initial architecture to civil and structural, building services, specialist high voltage and process engineering services, programme management and CDM consultancy, using the latest innovations in Building Information Modelling (BIM) for the most efficient and cost-effective design.
Working at BakerHicks means a chance to make your mark on some of the most exciting design and engineering projects in their sectors. Whatever your discipline, you’ll be alongside some of the most talented people in the industry.
Our network of offices are appealing, friendly and comfortable spaces, easily accessible by car or public transport. And our salary and benefits packages are some of the best in the industry. What you get will depend on what you do, with individual performance-related rewards also on offer in addition to:
- Company car or cash allowance
- Up to 6% matched contributory pension plan
- Life assurance scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus ability to buy additional leave
- Discount scheme (including gym membership, mobile phones etc)
- Family friendly policies
- Employee assistance
- Professional development