Senior Mechanical Engineer Permanent
Do you want to work for one of the countries leading Building Services Consultants?
Recruiting for a Senior Mechanical Engineer. Exceptional Opportunity….
Job Title: Senior Mechanical Engineer
As the demand for our expertise continues to grow, we now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join our team in Leeds delivering innovative solutions for our client’s.
Our projects include large industrial and commercial schemes with contract values over £30 million to smaller schemes and working for interesting clients including Education, commercial, High end Residential, retail, industrial, leisure and many more.
* Working as part of a design team delivering detailed design
* Using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) and BIM (Revit) software and other resources to design the systems required for the project
* Designing site-specific equipment as required
* Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
* Liaising closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project teams
* Attending a range of project group and technical meetings
* Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements
* Advising clients and architects on energy use and conservation in a range of buildings and sites, aiming to minimise the environmental impact and reduce the carbon footprint
* Degree qualified and heading towards chartership
* CIBSE/IET professional institute member
What We Can Offer
This role offers you the chance to progress your career at a forward thinking, friendly company. Along with providing you with an opportunity to learn and develop skills and qualifications as part of a dynamic team, we also offer:
* Ability to contribute to the growth and development of the team, adding value to our growing business
* 25 days holiday – entitlements increase by 1 day per annum after 3, 5 and 8 years
* Car allowance
* Private Healthcare
* Life Assurance
* Standard 6% Contribution – rising to 7% after 5 years, and 8% after 10 years
* Highly competitive salary
* Salary Sacrifice – Cycle to Work Scheme
* Buying and Selling Annual Leave
* Gym Membership Scheme
* Company car leasing scheme
When you join you will be surrounded by professional people who are experts in their field. You will work with and be surrounded by mentors and a support network to help you to embrace new challenges, grow, develop your skills and experience to progress with your career.
We have climbed to 14th position in the Building Magazine Top 150 Consultants, whilst continuing to rise within the Top 50 Architects, Engineers, Project Managers, and Surveyors lists – with us in the top 10 surveyors in the country. Showcasing our continued success!