Senior Finance Recruitment Consultant – Exeter (Hybrid)
Permanent People are working with a growing, independent recruitment business in Exeter, who are enjoying successful growth and have enhanced market knowledge within their specialisms. They have numerous clients who come to them with Finance roles, at all levels, and therefore are looking to hire an experienced recruiter to work in this Division.
£28,000 – 42,000
This is a 360-recruitment role with existing clients and roles to work with, allowing you to maximise your earning potential from day one.
You will also be expected to expand the company’s network by winning new clients. You’ll develop your own pool of qualified candidates to meet the requirements on your clients. So being able to build and maintain relationships is essential to the role.
There's a great team ethos within the business, and a collaborative working culture. Everyone works hard and helps each other achieve their best.
- At least 18 months recruitment experience in finance, office support recruitment
- A strong track record and good billing history
- A consistent and stable employment history
- Ambitious, self-motivated and confident with an excellent work ethic
- Great communication and interpersonal skills. Passionate about building long term relationships
- Can easily build and maintain relationships with clients and candidates
- Professional, articulate, attentive and organised
- Uncapped commission structure up to 30%
- Personalised bonus scheme
- Hybrid working
- Clear career progression
- Training and development throughout your career
- Mature, supportive working environment
- Work-life balance
If you're interested in this Recruitment position, contact Gemma Hill at Permanent People today.