Senior Draughtsperson Permanent
Job Title: Senior Draughtsperson
Salary: £ 25,000 to £ 40,000 dependant on your level of experience
Our client is looking for a Senior Draughtsperson to join their team to work on both commercial and domestic properties, including new build and refurbishment.
This is an exciting time to be joining the company, we’re investing heavily in our future and growing quickly, providing the ideal environment for you to develop and progress your own career.
Skills / Experience required:
- Confident, reliable team player.
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Positive “can do” attitude and a flexible approach.
- Ability to work to strict often tight timescales/deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to “think outside the box”.
- Self-motivated with the drive and enthusiasm to succeed.
- Proactive approach.
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Good understanding of construction process and building methods.
- Working knowledge of aluminium glazing systems (in Seniors & Metal Technology would be an advantage)
- Understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Be able to read architects & engineers drawings.
- 4 projects and Aconex an advantage
Main responsibilities will include:
Liaising with the Architects, Site and Contract Managers
- Attend design meetings
- Visualise designs & overcome problems / obstructions.
- Create blown up details to assist the production & installation team.
- Prepare clear and accurate drawings.
- Issue designs and drawings for approval.
Hours: 8 am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8 am to 2:30 pm on a Friday
If you are looking for a new position, then send you cv over directly or apply for the role.