SEN Support Assistant
SEND Support Assistants needed in Coventry!
I am recruiting for temporary SEND Support Assistants to work flexibly at an Ofsted rated “good” special school situated in the Coventry and surrounding areas. Children attending the special school have cognition and learning needs, communication and physical needs, complex health and medical needs, social, emotional and mental health needs.
Upon vetting and throughout the registration process, PK Education will provide you with a personalised process, an experienced specialist consultant dedicated to working on your behalf to source you your desired role. You will have continuous CPD development opportunities, supporting you with your CV and interviews.
Job description and spec:
- Teaching assistant qualification or equivalent
- SEND expereince desirable.
- Ensure safe practice that meets the needs of the children’s health, therapy and personal care and SEMH needs.
- Listen to pupils and enable them to make their own choices.
- Support the class teacher within the classrooms.
- Makaton, Pecs, BSL, Hoist, manual handling, Team Teach, Peg feed training would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Competitive pay rates £60- £80 a day, paid weekly.
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfil career ambitions. This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle. We are committed to get it right. First time. Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child. For more information, contact me: [email protected] or call the office on 0121 631 3466 for an informal chat.