Section Leader Stock & Systems (Nights)
Alexander Steele Recruitment
Alexander Steele has partnered with a leading multi-award-winning supermarket chain that has an exciting opportunity for an Inventory Manager to be responsible for the efficient flow of products through an automated Distribution Centre, ensuring appropriate inventory levels, storage and stock rotation.
You will be required to maximise efficiency, optimise productivity and maintain a highly performing team.
• Managing the day-to-day operational product flow requirements through the automation systems, including stock availability
• Monitoring upcoming work for the team and provide an estimate of future resource requirements and constraints.
• Maintaining a detailed understanding of the functionality and operation of equipment
• Accountable for stock rotation and reviewing product slot management.
• Monitoring the quality and velocity of work produced by the team.
• Participate and initiate discussion on improvements and recommendations with cross functional teams.
• Actively contribute to the process of continuous improvement within the team.
• Manage the day to day running of the team, including carrying out regular team meetings and 1:1s with all team members.
• Inventory, Logistics or Supply Chain Management experience within a Retail, Logistics or Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment.
• Experience working in an automated warehouse, working with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).
• Manhattan WMS experience will be advantageous.
• People management experience and the ability to allocate team resources, providing delivery timelines and managing priorities.
Salary will be circa £50K to £57K + Benefits.
The role will be based onsite in the North Warwickshire area