Sales Valuer – Hampshire
Our client, a well-established Estate Agent are looking for an experienced Sales Valuer to join their expanding team in Petersfield.
This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career.
Working hours of a Sales Valuer:
- Monday to Friday
- Alternate Saturdays
In return, our clients are offering the successful Sales Valuer:
- £23,000 basic
- £35,000 – £40,000 OTE
- Car allowance or Company car
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Ideally, to be considered for the role of Sales Valuer, you must have the following:
- Previous valuation experience
- Proven track record
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Full UK driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Great customer service
Key tasks of a Sales Valuer will include, but will not be limited to:
- Providing personal, professional marketing experience and advice
- Successfully list a targeted number of properties
- have a good knowledge of your local market developing a reputation for being an expert in your field
- Helping Motivate and inspire your team, running morning meetings in the absence of the Branch Manager
- General assistance to the Branch Manager in the day-to-day running of the estate agency business, maximising income, and profit from a range of products and services
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.