Sales Negotiator – Oxfordshire
We are currently looking for a Sales Negotiator, to join our clients, a professional and award-winning Estate Agency in the South Oxfordshire area.
As a Sales Negotiator, you’ll be required to work Monday – Friday and alternate Saturdays.
The successful Sales Negotiator will be offered:
- Basic salary of £20,000 – £24,000 with opportunities for future increases.
- On Target Earnings of £35,000 – £40,000
- Free parking.
- Free gym membership.
- To work a five-day week with every other Saturday off.
- Company pension scheme.
- A creative bonus/commission structure.
- Full training for this role and the opportunity to grow into more senior roles.
- To join a small but growing team of fun, interesting, supportive property professionals all with the same common goal.
To be considered for the Sales Negotiator role you must have:
- Industry experience
- Great communication skills
- Strong Customer service skills
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise and produce results under pressure.
- Good understanding, speed and experience of I.T.
- A good understanding of the English language, composing an email and basic grammar.
- A sense of humour, people skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Driving licence and own transport.
As a Sales Negotiator, your role will involve:
- Booking viewings, generating offers and negotiating sales.
- Working both in and out of the branch.
- Showing potential buyers around clients’ properties.
- Learning the selling points of all client’s homes.
- Managing and prioritising an ever-changing workload.
- Servicing and maximising client enquiries, both face-to-face and on the phone.
- Helping to further improve the business with your creative input.
- Selling the other services associated with property sales.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.