Sales Manager – Basingstoke
Our clients, well-established Estate Agents are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join their growing business in Basingstoke.
This is a great opportunity to grow in a great company.
Working hours of a Sales Manager:
- Monday – Friday
- Alternate Saturdays
In return, our clients are offering the successful Sales Manager:
- Basic of £26,000
- OTE of £50,000 (Uncapped)
- Annual award trips and prizes
- A paid day off for your birthday
- Career progression
- Car allowance
Ideally, to be considered for the Sales Manager role, you must have the following:
- Have previous Estate Agency experience and customer service experience
- Be target driven and tenacious, with a proven track record of achievement
- Be able to work effectively managing a team
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Have good organisational skills
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Have a full UK driver’s license
Key tasks of a Sales Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Assist the manager in developing the largest dominant market share for on-market and under-offer properties Ensure all personal and branch activity and income targets are exceeded.
- Take responsibility for running the MA generation section of the opportunity report and achieving all follow-up activities on time
- Produce high conversion levels of Market Appraisals to full-service sole agency Instructions and Third-party sales
- Produce high-quality marketing, including photographs, descriptions, and web marketing
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times to encourage commendations and recommendations.
- Act as point of contact in the manager’s absence to ensure the continued success of the branch
- Assist the manager with the structure and organisation of the office
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.