Sales and Marketing Manager – 12 Months Fixed Term
Circle Health Group
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
- Duchy Hospital – Harrogate
The Duchy Hospital in Harrogate is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
Circle Health Group are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
We have an opportunity for a Sales and Marketing Manager to join their team of staff in the Marketing department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern to reflect the needs of the business
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Degree educated
- Proven influencing and sales skills
- MS Office particularly Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Two years minimum multisite sales and marketing management experience
- Experienced Sales & Marketing Manager, Healthcare background desirable.
Duties of this role include:
- As part of the hospital senior management team, the Sales and Marketing Manager is responsible for driving activity to meet annual sales targets across all payors.
- This includes ensuring that productive stakeholder relations are built and maintained with private and public service commissioners, service referrers and service users in order to maintain sales in line with required activity; ensuring that all customers receive the best possible customer experience during their non-clinical customer journey and that the hospital’s service profile remains in line with local market demands.
- In line with the corporate operational plan and hospital’s annual business plan work in conjunction with the Executive Director and other members of the senior management team to devise and implement a sales and marketing strategy, which ensures the delivery of budgeted activity across all payor groups
- Lead and develop all members of the sales and marketing team to ensure that Circle Health Group values and behaviours are consistently demonstrated in delivering the hospital’s commercial and customer service objectives
- Lead and motivate the team to always put the customer at the heart of everything we do. Encourage teams to constantly improve processes and ways of working to exceed customer expectation
Salary & Benefits
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries and access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service
- Management Bonus Scheme
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme for treatment at our hospitals, covering pre-existing medical conditions
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Family Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Staff engagement hub with access to discounts and extensive rewards and voluntary benefits
- Access to resources, tools and services to support your wellbeing
- Employee recognition programmes
- Industry leading training and development opportunities
…and much more!
“Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy”