Perth, Perth & Kinross
Who are we?
Aimbridge Hospitality EMEA are a division of the global Aimbridge Hospitality brand, overseeing over 1,600 hotels and resorts across the world. We work with big brands such as Hilton, Accor, Marriot and IHG as well as small independent hotels and everything in between.
What is in it for you?
As part of the Aimbridge team, you will have access to a suite of benefits that include
- Hotel discounts portfolio wide – Staff rates and up to 50% discount on food & beverage and spa
- Wagestream – Stream up to 40% pay as it is earned and set automatic savings to support your financial wellbeing.
- 24/7 access to our employee assistance programme
- Career and lifestyle breaks – Allowing you to take time off for key life events.
- Volunteer days – Up to two days per year to support a charity of your choice
- Staff meals on duty
- Flexible working opportunities
A day in the life of…
As a Room Attendant you will play a key part in providing an exceptional welcome to our Guests ensuring they are looked after and attended to in a timely and professional manner. You will clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms and ensure linen is laundered and amenities are replenished. Complying fully with all regulations relating to Health & Safety, Food Handling, Fire Procedures and COSHH
Based in the Housekeeping Department you will be part of a team of passionate people who know that being the best doesn’t always mean working around the clock.
What do we need from you?
To be successful in this role, you will be passionate about providing an exceptional guest experience and living through our brand standards.
At Aimbridge we believe personality is key, so it goes without saying that you will have bags of personality and a real flair for hospitality.
Interested? Click apply and start your journey with Aimbridge EMEA today. Your dream job awaits…
At Aimbridge, we recognise that people are the heart of our business. As a Global leader, we are committed to representing our Global community and enabling everyone to Be Their Best Selves.