Johnsons Cars are one of the UK’s leading independent Franchise Dealership Networks, with 62 multi-award winning Dealerships across the UK. Established in 1999 we have grown rapidly to represent a variety of global car manufacturers with marques Volkswagen to Volvo, Honda, Toyota Lexus and Mazda to Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Hyundai, Seat, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, Skoda, Suzuki and Ford.
At Johnsons Cars, we maintain the highest standards of professionalism and integrity at all times and recruit to deliver excellence in customer service with our expertise and enthusiasm. We have a fantastic opportunity available across our network and are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and committed individuals to join our team.
You will be an experienced Business Manager/Transaction Manager/Sales Manager or experienced sales person looking to take the next step
With the ability to work well under pressure you will be reliable and organised; managing conflicting demands and meeting deadlines without compromising the quality of work and customer satisfaction.
In addition you will:
- Understand all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a sale
- Build rapport with customers quickly and easily and able to treat customers fairly
- Qualify customer's demands and needs so the most appropriate insurance products are recommended
- Monitor finance and insurance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls
- Assist the management team in planning, forecasting trends, and revising plans for the dealership on an ongoing basis
- Coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
- Monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the General Manager
- Previous Business/Finance Manager experience gained within the Automotive Industry;
- Demonstrates the ability to work well under pressure;
- Excellent relationship building, customer facing and negotiating skills;
- Organised with the ability to manage conflicting demands;
- Honest and respectful with a strong sense of integrity;
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to use own initiative;
- A full, clean UK Driving Licence
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, efficient and organised. You must be used to working in a competitive and process driven environment and possess excellent communication, administration and customer handling skills.
This position will be provided with a competitive remuneration package.