Resource Planning Manager
Resource Planning Manager
Competitive salary + benefits
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Contact Centre Resource Planning Team, reporting into the Head of Resource Planning, you’ll manage the day to day operations and planning of a team of 8, ensuring processes are documented accurately and maintained, creating the scheduling plan on a day to day basis and executing it, and ensuring the service level is achieved on any given day.
You will operate as part of the Planning Team and play a significant role in contact centre management to ensure that plans, planning techniques, recruitment and resource related risks and issues are communicated and understood by the senior contact centre management team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and develop a team of planning analysts to achieve contact centre planning targets
- Actively plan to deliver improved customer service including developing innovative supply techniques to meet the contact centre demand in the most effective way
- Identify and proactively manage changes to real time queues and people whereabouts to optimize grade of service goals
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for someone who has experience working in a multi site and multi channel contact centre
- Ideally you’ll have experience in a Resource Planning role or come from a similar background, with some line management experience
- It would also be great if you had working knowledge of Calabrio platform
- You should have a good head for figures and comfortable with the use of MS platforms
- You should also be able to deal with conflict constructively and have the ability to handle ambiguity
In return we offer a competitive base salary, additional holiday purchase options to top up your annual leave, award-winning food at significant discounts and genuine learning and development and ongoing career opportunities.
Why Brakes? Our Purpose - Connecting the world to share food, and care for one another.
At Brakes everyone is welcome. We don’t want you to ‘fit our culture’ we want you to help define it and we actively celebrate the unique talents of each and every colleague. We don’t just look at your CV, we’re more focused on who you are and your potential. As part of our values, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a voice, is appreciated and has the same opportunities. We work hard to ensure that everyone feels part of our business, as we care for one another and connect the world through food and trusted partnerships. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that everyone belongs and thrives at Brakes and we recognise that Brakes can only thrive when everyone feels they belong. We'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our resourcing team who will be happy to support you.