Registered Nurse – Ophthalmology
Circle Health Group
Darlington, County Durham
- Woodlands Hospital – Darlington
Registered Nurse – Ophthalmology
Salary: up to £28.000 (depending on level of experience, training and qualification)
The Woodlands Hospital in Darlington is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
Circle Health Group are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Ophthalmology department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. Part time hours are also available. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern. Hours of work will be across Monday to Friday with a requirement to commence on some days at at 7am and finish at 8pm
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing. Or
- Registered Nurse Level 2 – Relevant Competencies for the role.
- Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
- Studies Registered general l nurse level 1.
- Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
Duties of this role include:
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures. Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users. As a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors. Assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised patient care.
- Prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care, with reference to Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC) standards for records and record keeping.
- Conduct yourself professionally within the standard and framework provided by the NMC Codes of professional Conduct and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
Salary & Benefits
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries and access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme for treatment at our hospitals, covering pre-existing medical conditions
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Family Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Staff engagement hub with access to discounts and extensive rewards and voluntary benefits
- Access to resources, tools and services to support your wellbeing
- Employee recognition programmes
- Industry leading training and development opportunities
…and much more!
“Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To secure the maximum salary band, candidates must demonstrate they meet all the job criteria fully.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy”