Regional Manager – Offender Activity Hubs
Hastings, East Sussex
We’re looking for a Regional Manager to lead on strategic development and successful delivery of effective and standardised services, processes, and partnerships across our CFO Activity Hubs contracts.
Our Activity Hubs are aimed at providing tailored support to offenders following release from prison and to those serving community sentences. Our established team lead and participate in hub activities and interventions, enabling our participants to change their lives and make a positive contribution to the local community.
We’ll need your excellent leadership and management skills as you line manage our Hub Managers within the region, driving performance to ensure all business targets are achieved and contractual requirements met. You’ll also provide support to the Head of Service with effective management of budgets and resources.
Our successful candidate will ideally have a leadership and management or contract management qualification, however this is not mandatory. We are mainly looking for someone with extensive experience in relationship, contract, and stakeholder management, plus a sound understanding of the challenges faced by those in the Criminal Justice system.
This is a rewarding opportunity that will allow you to help our participants change their lives around!
In return for your dedication, knowledge, and commitment, we offer a competitive salary of £43,200 – £48,000 per annum (dependent on experience)with these great benefits:
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + Birthday Day off (with the opportunity to buy an additional 5 days)
- 2 Volunteer Days
- Pension – 5% Employee 5% Employer
- Healthcare Cash Plan, incl. 3 x salary life assurance
- Annual salary increase in line with the national average
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free access to Benefit Hub – an online portal with access to a wide range of retail discounts, cycle to work scheme, and additional voluntary benefits
Interested?There’s an easy-to-apply route below to upload your CV! If you need any further information, talk to our experienced Internal Recruitment Team.
Interventions Alliance are part of an employee-owned organisation and we continually pride ourselves on our sense of community, both in the incredible work we do throughout UK and Ireland, and internally within our 2,500-strong team. People are at the front, centre and heart of every service we provide and each decision we make.
Location: Hybrid working, managing our teams in Medway and Bristol
Hours: Full-time – 37 hours per week
Closing Date: 26 March 2023
- Responsible and accountable for the contractual service management of sites within the region, ensuring business objectives and contractual requirements are met
- Effective stakeholder management and positive working relationships
- Representing Interventions Alliance at strategic boards and groups in order to secure effective partnerships, build reputation and identify opportunities
- Line management of our Hub Managers, plus development and maintenance of high-quality staff
Skills & Experience
- Leadership and management or contract management qualification (e.g. ILM, IACCM, CIPS) – desirable
- Experience in a management or leadership role, motivating and enabling individuals to achieve high levels of performance
- Ability and confidence to engage constructively with stakeholders
- Extensive experience in relationship, contract, supply chain and stakeholder management
- Sound understanding of the challenges faced by those within the Criminal Justice system
INTERVENTIONS ALLIANCE is the Justice and Social Care division of Seetec, delivering tailored support to participants across a range of contracts, including CFO Activity Hubs, Education, Training and Employment (ETE), Accommodation, Personal Wellbeing and Approved Premises. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to build a better future, regardless of their past choices or the challenges they face.
We are committed to combining our knowledge, skills and talents across the justice and social care sectors to deliver services and interventions that overcome the barriers that hold people back from living more fulfilled lives. Ultimately, our aim is to equip individuals with the necessary skills needed to desist from offending, successfully reintegrate into their local communities and address barriers to work.
Interventions Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
You will be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Seetec – Interventions Alliance supports the recruitment of ex-offenders and will not discriminate in any way. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”
Interventions Alliance is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.