Recruitment Team Leader – Cardiff
We are looking for a confident, and ambitious recruitment professional who wants to take the next step in their recruitment career…
Our client is a thriving boutique agency that specialises in temp and perm recruitment for various markets including construction, technical and IT. Currently, in an exciting growth period, they are looking to expand their collaborative and vibrant team at their successful Cardiff office.
£30,000 – 35,000
We are looking for a Recruitment Team Leader to oversee their temporary recruitment team. The role involves working alongside the National Sales Director and managing a successful team of sales consultants. We are seeking a confident and motivated individual who will be responsible for growing the company’s national strategy and driving sales performance across the group.
This is a 180 billing role where you will also be required to add value by driving the sales function within the unit developing new business from existing clients and actively seeking new sales opportunities. You will be supported by a Bookings Consultant who will fill the vacancies that you generate.
The role involves:
- Acting as the main point of contact for all temporary sales recruiters
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiating contracts and closing agreements to maximise profits
- Developing trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Clearly communicating progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Developing new business with existing clients and/or identifying areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Collaborating with the senior management team to identify and grow opportunities within the area
- Managing staff including weekly or monthly performance reviews to include disciplinary procedures if required.
- Seeking out and developing future staff by looking for talent from competitors and or new to sector recruiters.
- Proven work experience as a recruiter within the temporary marketplace
- Proven network within a B2B environment
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with processing data via a CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- History of billing within a temporary recruitment environment
- Proven track record of managing performance within a sales team
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- History of billing within Construction Temp or a high-volume Temp recruitment business
- Car Allowance
- Laptop and Company mobile phone
- Profit Share available
- Culture is collaborative, honest and vibrant!
- Great processes and technology in place
- Free parking
- 4 pm finish on a Friday
If you're interested in this Recruitment position, contact Gemma Hill at Permanent People today.