Recruitment Researcher – Executive Search – Bristol
Permanent People have a brand-new vacancy for a recruitment researcher to work in an innovative recruitment business, covering executive search in professional services focussing on the forever growing energy market. Their clients are across the US, Europe and Asia Pacific.
£25,000 – 35,000
The role is for an Executive Search researcher, the position will involve providing traditional research support to the team while ensuring that reports and data integrity is of the highest quality for their clients.
Some tasks include:
- Conducting thorough research to target organisations.
- Creating lists of candidates that accurately reflect the client briefing.
- Screening candidates and using interviewing techniques to qualify suitable candidates.
- Working closely with colleagues to set expectations for the recruitment process and to fulfil the required search briefing.
- Balancing deadlines and deliverables for multiple searches at a time.
- Always maintaining data quality and accuracy.
- The ideal candidate will be coming from an executive search recruitment background with at least 1 years’ experience working on senior executive level positions.
- Great attention to detail born out of a research-heavy degree.
- Experience of mapping talent for detailed roles is essential.
- Someone who is self-motivated, has a positive attitude with excellent time management skills would be a great fit for this position.
- Mature, professional, supportive and collaborative culture.
- Working for a dynamic, forward thinking and ethical company with strong processes in place.
- Hybrid working with 3 days in office and 2 days working from home.
- Great commission structure and monthly and quarterly incentives.
- Clear milestones for progression to consultant level.
If you're interested in this Recruitment position, contact Gemma Hill at Permanent People today.