Recruitment Consultant (Education Recruitment) – Birmingham
Permanent People are pleased to be working with a leading name in Education recruitment in the UK.
This business has been established for nearly 20 years where they have become one of the most successful and well-known suppliers of educational staff to schools across the UK. This agency has lots of exclusive business on their books due to their personalised bespoke approach, as they really take time to get to know their schools’ hiring needs. They have a dedicated team who understand the sector combined with excellent market knowledge which keeps them apart from competitors.
You would join a close-knit team as a 360-consultant working on a temps desk for either the primary or secondary SEN market. You will have your own geographical area where you will pick up warm client relationships, as well as generate new leads and win new business. This role involves lots of client visits which include getting to know your schools and temps by partaking in events with the pupils etc. You will be responsible for thoroughly screening your candidates and ensuring they meet all security and compliance needs.
- At least 6 months recruitment experience in a temps desk – open on sector
- You have a driving licence
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build lasting relationships
- You can manage a busy workload and work in a fast-paced environment
- A confident, bubbly and outgoing personality who will enjoy liaising with schools and teachers
- Excellent commission structure
- Travel allowance
- Monthly team events such as meals, event tickets, nights out
- Fun, social team environment with no micromanagement
- Generous holiday allowance
- Reduced hours during school holidays
If you're interested in this Recruitment position, contact Gemma Hill at Permanent People today.