Telford Hotel & Golf Resort
ReceptionistTelford Hotel & Golf Resort Great Hay Drive, Sutton Heights, Telford, Shropshire, TF7 4DT
Do you enjoy working in a customer facing role?
Are you looking for a flexible job?
No experience? No problem, full training will be provided!
You'll be part of the front of house team who bring our customers dreams to life – by providing the ultimate guest experience and welcome.
And it’s also a really fun place to work!
What will I do as a Receptionist?
As Receptionist, you are the first impression a guest will have upon arrival at the hotel, so providing a warm, friendly, helpful welcome, and great service during their stay and when they leave is extremely important.
Working as part of a small reception team, you’ll deal with all guest requests and provide everyone with that VIP treatment.
Is this the right role for me?
Working on reception is a varied and fun role, but you will spend your shift on your feet.
You’ll be happy working as part of a team, pulling together and helping to meet targets.
You’ll also need to be comfortable using IT systems, don’t worry full training is provided!
Looking for more than a job? No problem, talk to us about our apprenticeship programmes and career pathways.
Why choose our hotel?
- Full training provided
- Free meals on duty
- Team Member PLUS Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the 21 The QHotels Collection properties
- Free onsite parking
- Various team member celebration days throughout the year
- Looking for more than a job? we can offer support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
- Carve out your own path with The QHotels Collection as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
- Internal talent exchange network so if you decide to relocate, we can transfer you to another working location
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces. The QHotels Collection proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.