Property Manager – Newcastle upon Tyne
Newcastle upon Tyne
Are you an experienced Property Manager who's looking for a new challenge?
Our clients are currently looking for an experienced Property Manager in Newcastle. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to be integral to a successful team.
We are currently looking for a Property Manager in Newcastle.
Monday to Friday
The successful Property Manager will be offered:
- Salary £25,000
- Annual bonus
To be considered for the Property Manager role you must have:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Conduct viewings
- Managing a portfolio of properties and dealing with property maintenance issues.
As a PropertyManager your role will involve:
- Property Management experience
- Experience conducting property inspections
- Excellent degree of organisation
- Strong work ethic
- Great Customer Service skills
- Problem-Solving skills
- Clean driving licence and own vehicle a must
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.