Property Manager – Cambridge
We are currently looking for an experienced Property Manager to join our clients, a well-respected agent in the Cambridge area.
The successful candidate will manage an individual portfolio of properties and complete all administrative tasks to a high standard, whilst providing outstanding customer service.
As a Property Manager, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday and Saturdays on a rota basis.
The successful Property Manager will be offered:
- Basic Salary of up to £27,500 (DOE)
- OTE of up to £35,000
- Company Car
- Career progression
- Ongoing training and support
To be considered for the Property Manager role you must have:
- Previous Property Manager experience essential
- ARLA qualified desirable
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Organise and manage your time and workload
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Upbeat personality and strong work ethic
As a Property Manager, your role will involve:
- Manage an individual portfolio of properties
- Client liaising
- Organising inventories/check-ins
- Property visits
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors/organising quotes for repair/maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Deposits resolution
- Ensuring statute obligations are met
- Collection of rent
- Administration of new tenancies and tenancy extensions
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.