Story Contracting Limited
Are you customer focused with the ability to engage and build relationships? Can you deliver exceptional results on a range of projects? Do you want to make a difference in a growing region?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Agent to join our team, based from our Chorley office – and there has never been a better time to join!
As a Project Agent you will report to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the management of the programme and engineering functions and act as the interface with the client. You will also be working alongside the Site Manager who will be responsible for construction of the works using in house resource and subcontractors.
- Health & Safety implementation
- Producing, maintaining and amending site documents as they change
- Write and prepare site paperwork including WPP / TBS / Risk Assessments / Site Permits
- Managing the production of Quality documents
- Attending pre-start and contract meetings
- Management of sub-contractors (programme and compliance)
- Managing multiple sites (where appropriate)
- Significant client liaison which involves providing reports and progress meetings
- Dealing with budgetary control
At Story Contracting, we invest in our people. We provide award-winning training and development opportunities for all employees to help you get to where you want to be in your career.
In addition to a competitive salary, pension and company car/allowance, we show we care about our people by offering a health cash plan and wellbeing support to keep you fit and well – inside and outside of work.
Our agile working policy allows for a mixture of office and home working, and flexible working arrangements are available so that our people are engaged to give their best.
We care about our communities too and offer our employees two paid for volunteering days each year to spend as a team or individually.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to engage with clients ad build relationships
- Capability of producing high quality paperwork
- motivated by job satisfaction
- Ability to deliver successful projects
- Ability to implement and drive health and safety practices
Why Story Contracting?
- Story Contracting is a privately-owned, award-winning infrastructure company who is financially secure and agile with a wide range of public, private and third sector clients who enjoy working with our talented and committed team. Our track record for delivery on time and to budget, safely and reliably, has meant repeat business from our clients, which is reflected in our motto of ‘Do It Right!’
- Our values are at the heart of everything we do – the way we work and the behaviours we display. We believe that this is what makes Story Contracting and our people exceptional.
- GROUNDED – Everyone is equal at Story. We are down to earth and treat each other with respect.
- HARDWORKING – We all pull our weight and work hard for each other.
- PROUD – We are proud of our safety, our projects, our people, our clients and the success we create together.
- FAMILY – We nurture, train, develop and keep our people safe, just like a family. We are inclusive and do the right thing for the business and its people.
- TRUSTED – What we say is what we do. Our clients, our people and our communities trust us to do it right.
- WINNERS – We are hungry for success and want to be the best performing contractor for our clients, our people and our communities.
Find out more about what it’s like to be part of Team Story here. https://www.storycontracting.com/jobs/
Every Story Matters
- We are proud to be a place where everyone can be part of the Story!
- As part of our pledge to eliminate discrimination and encourage diversity among our Story Team, our ‘Every Story’ policy https://www.storycontracting.com/about-us/our-culture-values/ensures all employees are a part of a diverse environment and always feel included.
- All applicants will receive careful consideration for employment regardless of who you are, where you come from or what you believe in.
Think you’d be a good fit?
- Successful applicants will be contacted shortly after the closing date.
- Apply today and start your story