Your new company
My client is looking for a confident Procurement Administrator with a high level of attention to detail.
Your new role
Reporting to the Senior Buyer you will be responsible for carrying out administrative duties to support the business, in accordance with the business vision and objectives. You will work closely with the Procurement, Accounts and Site teams to make sure that objectives are met.
Responsibilities and Duties: May include but are not limited to:
- Carries out general administration tasks for the Procurement team, including filing and mailbox management
- Links supplier documents to Exchequer daily
- Deals with invoice queries as required
- Chase any outstanding proof of deliveries from site
- Assist with orders for group companies
- Liaise with site teams and suppliers to resolve queries
- Creates or adds new products to Exchequer as required
- Assist with Pricing Updates to Exchequer
- Arranges Risk Assessments for new sites
- Prepares entries for the Operations and Maintenance manual as required
- Assists the Procurement team when required
- Help develop new processes
- Assists in the mentoring and training of less experienced and new staff
What you'll need to succeed
Exposure to the construction sector would be advantageous.
- self-starter who has lots of initiative and possess a strong work ethic
- Strong IT skills, including Excel, Exchequer or similar systems
- Taking Responsibility: Accepting the importance of standards that the business establishes for individual behaviour and acting to live by those standards; being responsible, accountable within the role.
- Interpersonal and Team Skills: Building positive and effective interpersonal relationships between individuals, teams, business areas and across geographic boundaries. This involves teamwork, building consensus and unity, collaboration, empathy, appreciation of diversity and showing respect for others
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will be a team player who is willing to take the lead where required; an excellent communicator; highly motivated and able to work on own initiative; strong systems skills â€“ particularly with Excel. In return they can offer a long-term career opportunity in a successful organisation in a fantastic environment and an easily accessible location for work. A competitive package is on offer for the candidate with the right skills and experience.
Located in Leicester the role will be mostly office based.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4369386