Principal Recruitment Consultant, Real Estate – London
Permanent People are working closely with a global recruitment business who are experts in the Finance, Property and Construction market. With an international presence in 4 locations, this business is continuing to grow due to their success and their impressive client base. They take a consultative approach to recruitment, providing a bespoke solution and a high-end service to their clients and candidates.
This business also has a reputation as a great place to work with 98% of employees saying that they would recommend it. Our client puts their employees at the centre of all that they do by implementing well-being initiatives and encouraging work-life balance. It is a mature, flexible environment with a team of dedicated, friendly professionals.
£40,000 – 65,000
On client is looking to hire an experienced real estate recruiter to run their US desk from London. You would be working on large average fees of around 30%; based on large salaries primarily on the East Coast.
Due to the time difference there would be flexible working days/ hours – i.e. your working hours could be spread over 3-4 days per week.
- At least 5 years recruitment experience ideally within the real estate sector or a high-end white-collar sector
- An impressive track record and billing history
- An ambitious, competitive individual who can demonstrate that they go above and beyond in their professional and personal lives
- You are used to providing a high-end service with a consultative approach
There are a whole host of benefits within our client’s business, including:
- Remote and flexible working
- A wellness committee, who are responsible for employee mindfulness.
- Regular work trips as well as company incentives
- Personal Development Training
- Downtime Days
- Loans for season tickets and home office equipment
Plus many more…
If you're interested in this Recruitment position, contact Paul Reid at Permanent People today.