Primary Teaching Assistant
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Primary School Teaching Assistant
- Temporary Part-Time Primary School Teaching Assistant required in Barnsley area.
- To start immediately.
- Great rates of pay- £140-200 per day.
Are you a Primary School Teaching Assistant with a passion to encourage progression in your pupils?
This exciting T/A vacancy is the perfect opportunity if you are looking for more flexibility and a better work life balance. We are looking for an exceptional T/A to join a school in Barnsley.
Primary School Teaching Assistant responsibilities and duties:
- You will be required to deliver lessons in accordance with the planning provided that engage and challenge students of all abilities.
- You will at all times implement school policies and procedures and manage the classroom and behaviour.
- Primary T/A’s of all levels and experience will be considered for this role, including ECT’s.
Primary School Teaching Assistant Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay that account for your experience and qualifications.
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Claim up to £100 worth of vouchers with each referral of a teacher.
To be considered for the Primary School Teaching Assistant role you should have:
- The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
- Strong subject knowledge of the Primary Curriculum.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration. Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service
- If you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you’re interested in finding more out about this role please feel free to contact Caitlin Maguire on [email protected] who will always aim to respond within 24 hours.