Primary School Teacher
Hackney, Greater London
Primary School Teacher | Hackney, NE/E London
The excellent Exec – Head of a wonderful small federation of schools in the Hackney/Islington area are looking to recruit several Primary Teachers for September 2023. Based on excellent growth and intakes of pupils, the natural recruitment drive will enable the SLT to recruit Teacher across EYFS/KS1/KS2 and Middle Leadership opportunities.
The Primary School Teacher Role:
* Deliver engaging, thought-provoking, and exciting lessons in accordance with the National Curriculum
* Ensure that your pupils are developing both academically and emotionally
* Additional responsibilities are available for the right experienced Primary School Teacher
* Inner London Weighting
* September 2023 Start Date
* Direct contracts available
* UK teaching experience is required & UK QTS is a must
* A Primary Teacher with a history of Good/Outstanding lesson observations
* Positive, can-do attitude, good sense of humour
* Keen to grow and develop alongside the school
* Opportunities available across the federation
* Welcoming, Friendly and Inclusive Primary School
* Successful & well-established leadership team
* CPD accreditation
* Located within the boroughs of Hackney/Islington
* Good transport links & on-site parking
Please Note: Possible TLR for a Primary School Teacher eager and ready to take on Phase Leader responsibilities.
Are you searching for a new opportunity from Sept 2023? Are you wanting Career progression or to consider your next step in your career? Are you relocating to London are keen to consider roles in East/North East London?
If these Primary School Teacher roles are of interest to you, please do not delay in sending across an updated CV to Bonnie and we can look to arrange initial school tour/visits with the SLT ASAP.
Click 'Apply' today to be considered for this exciting Primary School Teacher opportunity or please call Bonnie@Reeson to discuss further.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.