Hailey Hall School
East Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire
About the role
We wish to appoint a dynamic PE Teacher to join our dedicated staff team. We are a vibrant and forward- thinking school, our motto is "Believe, Strive, Achieve."
The successful applicant will be required to teach a second subject therefore a strong knowledge across the curriculum is recommended. with outstanding teaching ability and a passion for teaching which will inspire both our students and colleagues . Preference will be given to the right person irrespective of their subject specialism. You will have a flexible and enthusiastic attitude and a commitment to embed a positive culture of learning amongst staff and students. If you are looking to become part of a friendly, hardworking and supportive team, dedicated to raising standards of achievement, we wish to hear from you.
Hailey Hall School is a converter Academy Special School for boys aged 11-16. We cater for boys who have Social, Emotional, and Mental Health difficulties.We offer a safe and stimulating learning environment where students are able to develop socially, academically and emotionally, in order for them to attain and achieve their full potential, becoming effective citizens and life-long learners.
The successful applicant will have:
• a teaching qualification
• experience and a passion for teaching
• desirable knowledge of most curriculum subjects
• experience of working within an SEMH school
• excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to lead, motivate and inspire colleagues
• a flexible and enthusiastic attitude and a commitment to embed a positive culture of learning amongst staff and students.
We can offer you:
• An innovative and exciting place to work
• The possibility of accomodation at a discounted rent
• A supportive and dedicated staff team
• Challenging, rewarding and excellent opportunities for career development
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please come and see our inspirational school.
Hailey Hall School is committed to safeguarding, we only accept applications via an application form. All employees are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service clearance. References are sort prior to interview.
There are no documents available for this job
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.
Lyn Gregory , Operations Manager
Hailey Hall Hailey Lane Hertford
Hertfordshire SG13 7PB
Telephone: 01992 465208
Email: [email protected]
Apply for this job