Circle Health Group
- Payroll Office – Nottingham
Salary – Up to £25,000 plus benefits (depending on level of experience, training and qualification)
Circle Health Group are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer to join our amazing Payroll Team! We are offering a permanent role, 37.5 hours per week. This hybrid role will require your attendance at our office in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire during your initial training period and for occasional team meetings but also offers the flexibility for home working.
As a Payroll Officer for Circle Health Group you will ideally have experience of using MHR iTrent Electric. Reporting to Payroll Team Leader, you will be responsible for the timely, accurate end to end processing of your own payrolls.
Ideally you will have:
- Good working knowledge of PAYE, NIC, SSP, SMP, SAP
- Experienced in RTI submission processes FPS and EPS
- Great IT skills including MS products such as Excel, Word etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- A minimum of 2 years experience of working in a high volume payroll department
Duties of this role include :
- Responsibility for all aspects of preparation, processing and end to end administration of your allocated payrolls.
- Administration of pension and benefits including expenses
- Ensuring compliance to both statutory legislation and Group policies and procedures.
- Effective communication with all relevant stakeholders
- Dealing with queries from employees, HMRC and other key stakeholders by phone, email or letter.
- Providing support within the Team as necessary
Salary & Benefits
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries and access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme for treatment at our hospitals, covering pre-existing medical conditions
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Family Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
- Life insurance
- One paid charity/volunteer day per year
- Extensive rewards and voluntary benefits including blue light card
- Free wellbeing services
- High Value Employee Referral Scheme
- Employee recognition programmes
- Industry leading training and development opportunities
…and much more!
“Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To secure the maximum salary band, candidates must demonstrate they meet all the job criteria fully.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: