Patient Liaison Officer
Circle Health Group
- Ridgeway Hospital – Swindon
Salary: Up to ££22,972.50 pro rata (depending on level of experience, training and qualification)
The Ridgeway Hospital in Swindon is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
Circle Health Group are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
We have an opportunity for a Patient Liaison Officer to join their team of staff in the Marketing department.
This is a part time role for 7.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern covering mainly Fridays.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Proven influencing/sales skills
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
Duties of this role include:
- To convert appropriate self-pay enquiries and consultations to self-pay procedures within CHG against pre-agreed targets
- To ensure a quality service for potential self-pay patients including the accurate and timely response to self-pay enquiries from patients, consultants, medical secretaries and the National Enquiry Centre (NEC)
- To facilitate necessary access times and information required for patients to convert to procedure
- To appropriately influence patients to choose CHG for their procedure
Salary & Benefits
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries and access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme for treatment at our hospitals, covering pre-existing medical conditions
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Family Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Staff engagement hub with access to discounts and extensive rewards and voluntary benefits
- Access to resources, tools and services to support your wellbeing
- Employee recognition programmes
- Industry leading training and development opportunities
…and much more!
“Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy”