Part-Time Math Tutor
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Part Time Math Tutor
- Temporary Math Tutor in the Rotherham Area.
- To start March 2022
- Great rates of pay– £140-200 per day.
- Working with students aged 16-25.
Are you a tutor with a passion to encourage progression in your students?
This exciting Part-Time Tutor vacancy is the perfect opportunity if you are looking for more flexibility and a better work life balance. We are looking for an exceptional tutor to join a supportive education centre.
Tutor responsibilities and duties:
- You will be required to deliver lessons in accordance with the planning provided that engage and challenge students of all abilities.
- You will at all times implement school policies and procedures and manage the classroom and behaviour.
Tutor Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay that account for your experience and qualifications.
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- The opportunity to work at a school rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and well loved by previous candidates.
- Claim up to £100 worth of vouchers with each referral of a teacher.
To be considered for Math Tutor role you should have:
- Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
- The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
- Strong subject knowledge of the Primary Curriculum.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration. Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service
- If you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
We are committed to get it right. First time. Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every student.
If you’re interested in finding more out about this role please feel free to contact Caitlin Maguire on [email protected] who will always aim to respond within 24 hours.