Part Time Adult Support Worker – £1000 Welcome bonus & No Experience Necessary
Full Job Description
JOIN US TODAY TO RECEIVE A £500 WELCOME BONUS AND AN EXTRA £500 AFTER SIX MONTHS!**
Adult Support Worker – Part Time
£10.25 per hour
Various shift patterns available
Options Autism are looking for a Part Time Adult Support Workers to join our teams in the Grantham area. Hazel House is a renovated property which has been adapted to meet the needs of the individuals within our care. A 4 bed site the house has a large enclosed garden, sensory corner and large communal areas which include a breakfast and kitchen area, dining room and lounge.
Our service and support is unique, bespoke and tailor made to fit each service user’s needs and we fit the service around the individuals, not the individuals around the service. Through ensuring that we provide clear structure and continuity in all aspects of care and life skills we teach, we are able to produce positive outcomes for the individuals living at Hazel House.
We are looking for new team members with the following:
- A big heart and passion to make a difference to the residents’ lives.
- Understanding that the people we care for can be challenging.
- Patience, resilience, and calmness.
- Become the “go to” person for help, support and guidance with their everyday needs.
- Willingness to learn not only about the people we support, but the ins and outs of Adult Residential Care.
We want our residents to have the best care possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Salary: £10.25 per hour
- ‘Journey to Management’ programme – starting with your Level 2 Health and Social Care Adults
- Annual Leave entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per annum (with options to purchase more)
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme
- Critical illness cover
And that’s not all, we place the outcomes of the children and vulnerable young adults in our services at the heart of everything we do, so you’ll wake every day in the knowledge that your role will have a significant positive impact on the lives of others.
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a fully enhanced DBS.