Part 2 Architectural Assistant – Manchester
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our clients, a successful employee-owned trust architect firm, who are currently looking for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join their team in their Manchester office.
As a Part 2 Architect Assistant, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday. Hybrid working will be project dependent.
The successful Part 2 Architect Assistant will be offered:
- Salaries up to £28,000
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 33 days for long-term service (Including bank hols)
- Closed over Christmas (In addition to the above)
- Hybrid working (Project dependent)
- Workplace pension including company contributions
- Life insurance cover
- Health cash plan cover providing access to various medical benefits
- Sick pay
To be considered for the Part 2 Architect Assistant role you must have:
- Revit experience
- Creation of presentation renders and visuals (Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Good communication (written and verbal skills) and presentation skills (i.e. clients/consultants/contractors)
- Ability and enthusiasm to think creatively and problem-solve through design
- Care and interest in the current climate emergency
As a Part 2 Architect Assistant, your role will involve:
- Initiating or developing concept or detail design studies with alternatives, under the direction of the project architect or member of the Management Team
- Completion of general arrangement and elemental production drawings, including drawing issue administration and registration, product or technical research, compiling and issuing specifications.
- Preparation of presentation and sample boards.
- Model making for design development or presentation.
- Assistance with office and project administration, as necessary
- Assisting with record drawings and specifications, filing and archiving on project completion.
- Making site or factory visits as appropriate, to monitor the progress of elements under their control, including compiling and issuing inspection sheets, initially under the direction of the project architect.
- Participate in-office meetings
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.