JOIN OUR FAMILY
At The Townhouse, part of RBH we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting them first. Our approach to diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing, sustainbtility and individuality sets us apart from our competitors and is one of the reasons we are rated Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality! We are passionate about the industry and always on the look out for new talent to join us on our journey…
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN Operations Manager @ The Townhouse
What you'll be doing…
Reporting to the General Manager you can expect your working day to include the following:
- Review reports and P&L to determine the performance of your direct reports against the budget/ forecast
- Day to day line management of operations head of departments, carry out job chats, appraisals and departmental meeting accordingly
- To have a high- profile presence within the operations, leading from the front and motivating the team to ensure they operate to the highest quality standards of product and services
- Ensure a safe and secure environment for the guests, team members and hotels assist in compliance with the hotel's policies and procedure accordingly and to drive Health and safety amongst operational department to achieve positive Health and safety audits
- Conduct a regular operations team meeting, Quality meetings, FLS meetings
- Working closely with HR to organize training programs to enhance the job skills and performance of the hotel staff.
- Drive a great working environment for teams to thrive. Connect departments to create the sense of one team.
- Deputize in the absence of General Manager
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
To succeed in the role of Operations Manager you will need the following qualities and skills.
- A strong F&B Operational background is the starting point for this role. With a big F&B buisness along with conference & events that are picking up, no two days are the same. If you are looking for your next role The Townhouse is for you and the place for you to grow and shine.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture…
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends & family
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free meals on duty saving you over £1000 per year
To learn more about our full benefits package, click hereto watch our employee benefits video.
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We accept and celebrate our team for who they are and welcome people of all races, disabilities, sex, gender identities and reassignment, sexual orientation, ages, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We keep our recruitment process simple and consider applicants on their abilities alone to ensure a fair interview process. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact [email protected].