Parking Network BV
Do you have proven Operations Management experience? Do you have experience in both public and private sector? Are you a self-starter with excellent communication skills?
If you answered yes, then we may have the role for you!
An opening has arisen working for our team in Belfast for an experience Operations Manager. You will be working alongside the Commercial Manager to lead and be responsible for the growth and development of APCOA in Northern Ireland.
- You will act as the main point of contact between the clients and APCOA. You will lead on the day-to-day management of the car park management services and other services provided to each client.
- You will manage, motivate and support the team whilst ensuring colleagues are trained and fully equipped to fulfil the dynamic demands of their role.
- You will address any areas of underperformance and put in place corrective action plans to address these areas – including any KPI performance issues.
- You will work in partnership with each client and key stakeholders to provide innovative solutions and support. This should be with a focus on continuous improvement and growth of APCOA’s service offering.
- You will be responsible for client reporting, which includes insight and analysis on performance and trends.
- You will manage each contract’s P&L, from budget preparation, to budget delivery and addressing areas of underperformance.
- You will be responsible for development and submission of commercial proposals.
- You will be responsible for prospecting, lead generation and new business developments.
- You will monitor and keep abreast of competitor activity.
What you'll bring:
- Proven operations experience with contract, and project management exposure in a client facing role.
- Have experience and be comfortable in a commercial development and account management role.
- Be a self-starter, with a resilience and able to operate with minimal supervision.
- Experience of working in private and public sectors.
- Full, clean driving license.
Does this sound like you?
Click "apply" today and one of our team will be in touch soon.
Benefits on offer include: Bonus scheme, Car allowance, Health care, pension scheme.
We are focused on ensuring APCOA is a fair place to work regardless of age, race, gender, sexuality or level in the organisation. We offer a motivating work environment where successes are shared. With challenging projects and an atmosphere of fostering and support, staff have the development opportunities to fulfil their potential while aiming for excellence in their work.
Apply for this job