Operations Customer Advisor – Warehouse
Dobbies Garden Centres
Operations Customer Advisor – WarehouseDobbies Stratford-Upon-Avon Black Hill, Warwick Road, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 0QW
About the role
At Dobbies, we want our customers to always have great service in a welcoming and safe environment. Our club plus members are at the heart of what we do, so exceptional customer service and driving member loyalty is our main priority. To play an essential role in delivering this we are looking for a Operations Customer Advisor to join our team.
As a Operations Customer Advisor, you will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service, processing various transactions including different payments types, dealing with customer queries, maintaining the housekeeping of the department and any other duties associated with a retail customer advisor role. In addition, you will be responsible for booking in and receiving deliveries, use of the handheld and corporate computer terminals, maintaining the warehouse standards and general housekeeping, merchandising stock, delivering excellent customer service and any other duties associated with a retail environment.You will also be required to work on the Shopfloor and other areas of the store when required – an ideal opportunity to gain more skills and experience.
- You are passionate about delivering the best possible experience for our customers
- A team player and confident communicator who is eager to learn new skills and gain new experiences.
- Naturally friendly person: our team members really enjoy what they do and who they work with
- Flourish in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Generous annual leave entitlement. Use your holidays when you want with limited statutory days off required
- Fantastic team member discount to be enjoyed in the store, restaurant and foodhall
- Access to Wagestream where you can track your earnings in real time and access a portion before payday to cover unexpected costs
- Thriving culture; the Dobbies team are passionate, diverse and committed to our customers
- Future opportunities; We want you to be happy and challenged at Dobbies for years to come so we offer various specialised training and further learning and growth opportunities
- A free and confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) that helps you deal with life’s challenges.
For 150 years, the Dobbies name has stood for quality. During this time, we've been proud to provide the very best products and expert advice to gardeners throughout the UK. With over 575,000 club plus members, our main priority is exceptional customer service.
Today Dobbies is the UK's largest Garden Centre retailers with stores across Scotland, England and Northern Ireland. Naturally, we have one of the biggest and best ranges of quality plants and gardening equipment around. You don't have to be an avid gardener to enjoy Dobbies because, as well as having everything to make your garden grow, we have everything you need to simply relax and enjoy your garden – and much more.