Onboarding Account Manager
Coyne Recruitment work with leading and innovative training providers across FE and one of our clients is embarking on a period of growth. Specialising in the Apprenticeship sector this provider is an organisation looking for a Onboarding Account Manager to join their team.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Reporting directly into the Client Relationship Director you will assist with account management and business development and to be the liaison between accounts (employers) and the wider team so that we are meeting all necessary targets you will also assist with the learner onboarding process to ensure learners put forward by Levy clients are given the correct Information advice and guidance to ensure the learners onboarding process is managed timely, this will include;
- Dealing with initial enquiries from new and existing clients and managing onboarding journey from start to end.
- Assisting the Client Relationship Director manage projects or plan cohorts of learners
- Manage Employer requests for information
- Ensure that all data requirements are maintained, records are up to date
- Ensuring that employers are complaint with ESFA funding rules as well as assisting
- employers in the management of their digital Apprenticeship Service account.
- Assist with learner onboarding, attending meetings with employers and learners to provide the required information prior to enrolment
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities.
- Sound knowledge, understanding and experience of stakeholder management.
- You will also educate employers and learners on the benefits of Apprenticeship training to develop their workforce.
- The ability to set and achieve demanding performance targets and to effectively manage any identified under-performance, trouble shoot and deal with employer demands.
- Interpersonal and communication skills of a high order which are applicable to a range
- of apprenticeship levy payers.
- Identifying prospects to discuss apprenticeships with.
- Making initial contact and speaking to key decision makers within apprenticeship levy
- Providing consultation and guidance on apprenticeships to new and current clients.
- Persist with your approach to speak to decision makers.
- Building relationships through great customer service.
- Being enthusiastic about sales
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Previous experience of negotiating.
Previous experience of Employer Engagement.
The ability to communicate at a professional level with external and internal employers.
Ability to plan development activity.
Good knowledge of the Apprenticeships and how the funding works.
Excellent organisational skills.
Good understanding of using LinkedIn to promote services and connect with potential clients to generate pipeline sales.
Education and Experience
A-C in English and Math's.
Experience in contract negotiation and sales.
Experience of using a CRM System.
Experience in sales within the Apprenticeship sector.
Good social media skills (e.g. LinkedIn)
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply online and one of the Coyne Recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application.